BrainWave Prepares Documents for Clients and Client Vendors regarding Federal Processes, materials, and Standards for Historic Preservation regarding commercial and residential structures:
- Documentation for Federal Tax Credit Eligibility
- Documentation of Structures
- Historic Research
- Federal Standards for Preservation, Rehabilitation, Restoration and Reconstruction
- Nominations to the National Register
- Federal Tax credit Part 1 and 2 Application Preparation
- Survey for National Register Historic District Nomination
The National Register is the basis for Federal and State Historic Tax Credits.
Historic Tax Credit Eligibility Survey
The NPS and State SHPO offices maintain forms which can assist in determining eligibility for historic properties. These criteria can be complex, and should only be used as a guideline. Properties in existing CLG certified Local Historic Districts are eligible, or can be nominated to the National Register. Applications can be submitted to your local CLG office, or to the State SHPO office in Columbus.
Resources and Links
To see if you are eligable, click here.
For more information about Historic Tax Credit Eligability, please contact us. (Updated May 2016)